I just got it a few days ago and from what I`ve seen so far this converter is just what I needed.
Great functionality and very easy to operate, thanks!
An aggravating game which appears to be setup so you rarely win.
A fun game with some strategy.
Very nice program
Plays most of the files
It is a great video player
I have actually been looking for something like this.
It`s a great program for downloading fast and easy all the things you want!
I’ve been looking for a software PWM fan speed solution for my Asus motherboard, Antec case,… where I’ve tried a few PWM CPU fans, and couple PWM case fans, with both SpeedFan and Fan Xpert trying to reasonably control them… Fan Xpert is about 80% there and friendly, has great potential, BUT is missing a few key items that prevent builders from being able to use it. I’m wondering what works best for you and what doesn’t work for you. Hopefully, Asus will see many comments and further improve the product…
Bruce’s Fan Xpert review: (v1.05 & 1.06)
• The CPU fan control GUI allows the builder to design a temperature/PWM% profile curve to control the fan speed and gradually ramp it up as the CPU becomes warmer. This is great for keeping things relatively quiet until the user is loading the CPU. The only down sides are a) Fan Xpert mandates a 20%PWM minimum, which is unnecessarily fast/noisy for some PWM fans, and b) it would be better to have the builder enter the minimum rated speed of the CPU fan and let Fan Xpert find the minimum PWM% during its Calibration.
• The Chassis Fan setting GUI also needs a builder-designed profile curve like the CPU Fan has. The 60% setting Fan Xpert mandates for the lowest speed in all the available curve profiles is unnecessarily fast/noisy for some PWM fans, and below the rated minimum for other PWM fans. The builder should be able to, at least, set the minimum level as a PWM percent. Ideally the builder should enter the minimum rated speed of the chosen monitored fan and let Fan Xpert find the minimum PWM% during calibration. In addition, since many builders have well ventilated cases, multiple chassis fans, some externally speed-controlled, Fan Xpert should allow the builder to turn off the chassis fan header if the temperature is below a builder-designated threshold +/- to prevent short-cycling.
• Additional builder-designed profiles should be able to be set to control any additional PWM headers on the motherboard using any available temperature sensor – even if the 4-pin header is labeled for the power supply.
• Other thoughts include… Fan Xpert should be separate from AI Suite. And Q-Fan BIOS settings should designed to mirror Fan Xpert builder-designed profiles.
• Note that your controlled fans need to be 4-pin PWM and you may need to enable Q-Fan in BIOS for the fans you want to control. Setting each to Turbo is a good start so you see what Fan Xpert subsequently does. Once you set and apply the settings in Fan Xpert, you do not need to re-run Fan Xpert each time you restart, as the settings are kept [somewhere].
My current config: Running Win7 x64: ASUS P7H55D-M EVO LGA1156 H55 motherboard, Intel Core i3-530 Clarkdale CPU w/Gelid Tranquillo cooler w/its std. 120mm PWM fan, 2x2GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 CMX4GX3M2A1600C9 XMP memory, Antec MiniP180 case w/ Antec EA-380D power supply (no fan speed control), std. 200mm 3-speed case fan (switch-controlled, not monitored), Gelid Wing12PL PWM case fan (controlled & monitored), and Gelid Silent12 PWM case fan (controlled on Y cable), two WD1001FALS Caviar 1TB SATA HDD, Lite-ON iHAS424 DVD Burner, Dual monitors (HDMI w/Asus VH222H-P, & DVI w/Acer AL1715 portrait) running from the iGPU, Canon 8800F flatbed & PlusTek Opticfilm 7500i negative scanners, Samsung ML-2010 printer and other USB devices off a StarTech USBPLATE4 4-port extender plate. Motherboard needs HotSwap! to allow for ‘safe removal’ of SATA drives from the H55 ports.
The best for mkv
Gom is the best...just make it better by installing a codec pack cccp or klite etc. and just ignore the rest
Excellent player, even better than VLC
Facing problem with language…just visit www.gomlab.com/eng/gmp_download.html …just ignore the rest
Gom is the best.i always use it it is easy and effective
Gom is the best...just make it beeter byinstalling a codec pack...cccp or klite etc...and just ignore the rest
why my gom player the sound not caming????